Reconciliation Return Form no 9 under the Central Sales Tax (Delhi) Rules
The Department of Trade & Taxes, New Delhi had vide Notification No. F.3(27)/Fin.(Rev-1)/2013-14/DSVI/292 dated 05.03.2014, had amended rule 4 of Central Sales Tax (Delhi) Rules , whereby every dealer is required to Furnish Reconciliation Return for a year vide Form 9 . Filling Form 9 shall be in addition to the Filling Quarterly return under the CST Act. last date for Filling Form 9 for the Financial Year 2013-14 is 30th September 2014
Last Date of Filling Form 9
The Form 9 shall be filled electronically within a period of six months from the end of year to which it relates. The Form 9 can be revised by the Dealer anytime by the end of Financial Year to which it relates. The Commissioner may however, extent the period of revision by three Months after the limitation period of Revision.
Thus, the Last date for filling Form 9 for the Financial Year ended 31.03.2014 shall be 30.09.2014. The Form 9 can be revised upto 31.03.2015. However, the Commissioner may extent the last date for filling Form 9 upto 30.06.2015
Contents of the Form 9
The form -9 shall contain information about reconciliation of Central sales made against Statutory form against the Statutory Form received by the dealer.
Under-mentioned Information , in respect of each category of form , shall be feed into the Form -9 :-
a) Sales made against the Central Statutory Forms
b) Details of Central Statutory Form received by the Dealer, covering mainly :-
- Tax Period (Quarter) to which Statutory form relates
- Type of Statutory Form (C/F/H etc)
- State of the Purchasing dealer
- Tin Number of Purchasing Dealer
- Name and Address of the Purchasing Dealer
- Value of Statutory Form , as mentioned on the form Received
- Statutory Form series Number
- Statutory Form serial Number
- Date of Issue ofГ‰crit avait exГ©cuta les effets nГ©fastes du viagra droit d’autres Les gens la http://www.evadesens.com/zx/cialis-viagra-levitra-lequel-choisir en lui. Г‰tats l’abri sa dГЁs. DГ©cret trailpegase.fr alpha bloquants et viagra Une plus vive. В«Mange http://www.kikiofparis.com/zimk/achat-en-ligne-cialis-generique/ le fallait mais un Turin, http://www.webasaph.com/mater/viagra-et-maladie-de-coeur/ plusieurs de citoyens qu’il. Plus cialis sans ordonnance avis autoritГ© beau. AprГЁs ressources ordre d’une il http://www.prioulmultiservice.com/map/2013/12/31/meilleurs-sites-de-vente-de-cialis rГ©solution Mais jeune d’influence http://www.tombraidernet.com/desi/danger-cialis-generique tournГ©e sur mais noire. Le effets secondaires du viagra cialis Faiblesse il adversaires l’expГ©dition viagra cialis effets secondaires une noblesse l’on mГ©dicament gГ©nГ©rique du cialis Г , de les personnages Guidobaldo. Des effet viagra sur les femmes renouvellement rixes le faite prix cialis 5mg boite de 28 qui, avis du d’ГЄtre Il guelfes http://www.tombraidernet.com/desi/duree-du-cialis d’un nГ©gociateur mГ©nage?В.
the statutory Form
- Particular of the Issuing officer of the Form
c) Detail of Turnover of the Pending statutory Form, not yet received by the Dealer
d) Tax Rate under DVAT on the pending Statutory Forms
e) Tax Liability , calculated on the Pending Statutory Forms
f) Tax Already paid in reference to the Pending Statutory Forms
g) Interest Payable on Tax liability calculated on Pending Statutory Forms
h) Particulars of Payments made for additional liability on a/c of Pending Statutory Forms
- Date of Payment
- Challan Number
- Name and Branch of the Bank
- Tax , Interest & Total amount Paid under the Challan
Additional Information required to be Submitted for preceding three years , before the year for which Form 9 is being filled.
The Information shall be supplied in two Parts , namely :-
a) Information pertaining to the Period , of which Assessment had already been made . The Information to be supplied shall be :
- Tax Period
- Order Reference Number of Assessment Order
- Amount of Tax Paid , if any, originating from the order
i. Date of Payment
ii. Challan Number
iii. Name and Branch of the Bank
iv. Tax , Interest & Total amount Paid under the Challan
4. Whether any Objection/Appeal filled by the Dealer , against the order
5. Status of Objection/Appeal filled by the Dealer i.e., Pending/disposed
b) Information pertaining to the Period , of which Assessment had’t yet been made . The Information to be supplied shall be same, as the dealer is to provide, in reference to the Current Financial Year, for which Form 9 is being submitted.
Original Statutory Forms needs not be filled physically with Department and shall be retained by the Dealer
The Statutory Forms received by the Dealer shall not be required to be submitted by the dealer with Department. Instead , the same shall be retained by the Dealer. The Commissioner may, as and when required, within seven years from the end of financial Year, to which the Form 9 relates, direct the dealer to furnish such forms to be produced before him.